Monday, February 18, 2008

A Few Days Left

Yeah, so I started a blog. I know, it's a douche-y, pretentious, hipster thing to do. Fortunately, I'm two of the three, so I suppose this is right up my alley. And I figured it would be just another way to hear my bitch and moan. While I'll still have to censor myself because this will have an all-inclusive audience, it will still have the occasional witticisms and offensive remarks that I'm notorious for.

In Malawi, Internet service will be haphazard at best; therefore, I'm not quite sure how often this will be updated. But I'll try my damnedest to let you know that (1) the monkeys haven't viciously attacked me, (2) I haven't been kicked out of Malawi for something horrible (f*ck you Mexicana Airlines!), and (3) I'm not lost wandering around Sub-Saharan Africa trying to get into some mischief.

And since I love feeling loved, go ahead and send me some letters and/or packages. My mailing address during Training is:

George R. Perkins, PCT
Peace Corps/Malawi
P.O. Box 208
Lilongwe
MALAWI

I will miss all you. Some I'll miss more than others. (You know who you are.)

No comments: